The most profound emotion between any two human beings is Love. Compatibility with your partner with sense of understanding and kindness, is what creates the pillar for a sucessful Relationship. But, relationships nowadays are becoming emotionally hollow, devoid of true love, care and understanding. It’s true that at some point in our life we all become somewhat romantic and excited about getting into a Relationship. But, things can get really uglier and stressful if we start dating the wrong person. But There’s nothing to be ashamed off, because maybe you got swept away with the idea of, how gratifying Love Seems, how pleasurable it will be to be in a relationship etc. Relationship is a process of learning about yourself and the traits you want in your partner. And there’s nothing embarrasing in having a break up or separation if you really feel, that you are in a Wrong Relationship.
There are many reasons to failed relationships, but the most regretting is having the Wrong Partner.
There are a number of ways, by which you can know that You’re in a Wrong Relationship.
1. Uncertain future :The most important and crucial commitment of any relationship is the promise of being together forever. Regardless of the hard things you may face. Even if it seems difficult, and quite unrealistic due to certain circumstances. Still then, they need to promise you that they will try their very best to have you forever. And if they can’t promise do so, maybe you are in a wrong relationship then.
2. They like your mask :Love is not only liking someone’s greatness but their imperfections as well. It’s when you like them as a person, & as they way they are. If they force you to be like someone else,and to change yourself for them, and to represent yourself as the way they want to see you. Then they are not really in love with your soul, but are liking the mask you wear to impress them. Loving the outer beauty is easy for anyone but loving the eternal soul is what that counts. If you have to adjust yourself and wear that mask to get their attention. Then you are absolutely with the wrong person.
Love Is More Than Just Any Physical Demand, Its About Loving The Soul Within
3. Getting Criticized :If they keep criticizing you for your past mistakes, always reminding you about the things you did wrong, and the times you took the wrong decisions, pointing out cons all the time, rather than encouraging you and inspiring you about a promising future ahead, and telling you the good qualities you hold and how beautifully you are different from others. Than you know you are with the wrong person.
4. Your Dreams don’t Matter :Love is supporting your partner during all the hard times and respecting their dreams and passion with all your will. If they don’t support your ambitions and dreams, scare you about the failures that might arise, and don’t encourage you to pursue with your passion. Then, it’s high time you move forward leaving them.
5. Lack Of Trust :Doubtfulness is biggest foe of any relationship. If they keep doubting you and your actions for no specific reasons, then it clears that they don’t trust you at all. They Might also not trust your friends and your close ones too. If they don’t have any trust in you, then These’s no point continuing that relationship.
6. Filthier Actions : Nowadays, Its more often seen that people in relationship start taking their partner for granted. Sometimes even a liitle arguement becomes a bigger fight and then the real test of love arrises. If they turn to you in a filthy manner using foul language. And if they behave in a nasty manner and dare to torture or hurt you physically or emotionally. Then they sure are not the one’s you should be carrying your life with.
7. You’re Not Happy :Now, here comes the most important sign. Yes, my friends you need to introspect within yourself to find if you are truly happy in your relationship. Life is short, there’s no time to lose by getting hurt and being unhappy. Its a fact that everyone is going to hurt you somehow, but you need to figure out who is worth suffering.