This post contains a useful report and list of all Bank Balance Enquiry Official Missed Call Number Of All Bank. We posted articles about the Bank Balance Enquiry Official Missed Call Number Of All Bank associated with different Government and Private Banks of India.
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Balance Enquiry Number
Use of any of the following numbers:
- In case these numbers don’t work, additionally note down the below mentioned new numbers (SBI Quick Service)
To register for this service, SBI clients need to register first. This can be done by forwarding an SMS.
- The format: REG <space> your account number.
- Send SMS from registered mobile number to 09223488888.
Users will be notified by the bank as soon as registration for the service is completed via verification SMS for balance Enquiry by missed call.
- Contact on this number- 09223766666.
- For obtaining a mini statement via missed call then reach on this number- 09223866666.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number
- Dial 18004195959 to know account balance details via SMS.
- Dial 18004196969 to get mini statement via SMS.
- To get info about account balance in Hindi, dial 18004195858
- To get mini statement info in Hindi through Call, dial18004196868.
Bank Of Baroda
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Balance Check Number
- Bank Of Baroda is a trendy bank of India and Government-run one.
- The balance Enquiry number is 09223011311.
- Give a miss call to this number and get SMS containing details to your registered mobile number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank balance Check by Miss Call
- To check the account balance here the number is 18002740110.
- If you have a registered mobile number then the missed call process is to be done on this number.
Canara Bank customer care number for balance Enquiry
The balance Enquiry number is- 09015483483.
To get more details about the last 5 transactions:-
- To get details in English then contact this number- 09015734734,
- For more details in Hindi, contact: 09015613613.
syndicate Bank Balance Check Through Missed Call
Enquiry number to check the balance of Syndicate Bank is:-
- Registered number only will receive the SMS of balance.
Punjab National Bank
PNB balance Enquiry number
In the banking sector, the enquiry number to check balance is below:-
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number
The balance enquiry number is- 02230256767.
- Just send the SMS- IBAL to the number- 5676766 or 9215676766.
- To check the last three transaction details, send the SMS- ITRAN to the number 5676766 or 9215676766.
- After sending any of the two specified messages, Bank will answer with proper details via an SMS.
HDFC Balance Check Number
- The balance checking number is- 18002703333. Missed call process to be followed.
Bank Of India
BOI Balance Enquiry Number
Another well-known bank with numerous customers.
Important update: The missed call balance enquiry number of Bank of India was changed.
- New number: 09015135135.
- Customers, Note this new number and make use of the new number that has been mentioned here.
Central Bank of India
CBI Balance Enquiry Number
Give a missed call to this number- 09222250000. You will get your proper details via SMS.
check your Karnataka bank account balance
- Have a missed call from registered mobile to this number- 18004251445 to get account details via SMS.
- To get a mini statement through SMS, give a missed call to the number: 18004251446.
Indian Bank balance check number
- If you are an Indian Bank Client and your mobile number is registered with the Bank then you may make use of service.
- If your mobile number hasn’t been registered with the bank yet, you may approach the home branch and get this task done.
- After doing the registration of the mobile number, dial the number- 09289592895.
- The call will get disconnected automatically, and the client will get an SMS containing the Account information to the registered mobile number.
Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India balance check number
- The short name well knows Union Bank of India of UBI. Missed call balance enquiry, UMobile App, SMS banking, and Internet banking are available and convenient for UBI clients.
- UBI clients may give a missed call to the number 09223008586 and get account balance details sent to their mobile for free. Ensure that you call the number as mentioned above using your registered mobile.
- Account balance details, mini statements, and transactions can be obtained by sending SMS also.
- Type “UBAL” and send it to the number 09223008486. It will provide you with account balance details.
- For a mini statement, Type UMNS and send it to the number: 09223008486.
UCO Bank balance check number
- The account balance enquiry number is- 09278792787.
Vijaya Bank balance enquiry
- The balance enquiry number is 18002665555.
- Give missed call and know account balance details through SMS.
Yes Bank balance enquiry
- Yes, Bank customers may register for missed call balance service by sending this SMS- “YESREG <Cust ID>” from their registered mobile number to this number- +91-9840909000. After registering successfully, customers may make use of missed call enquiry services.
- The account balance checking number of Yes Bank is- 09223920000. Give a missed call to this number and get account balance details sent to your registered mobile number via an SMS.
- To get details about the last five transactions, give a missed call to the number- 09223921111.
Please note that to make use of this missed call service and your mobile number must be registered with the bank. This service is free of cost.
Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank balance enquiry number
- Karur Vysya Bank is giving free missed call balance enquiry service to its customers. To avail of this service, a customer will have to register the client’s mobile number with the Bank. After registering your mobile number.
- Call the number- 09266292666 using that phone number. The call will be disconnected after some rings, and the Bank will send an SMS including your Account Balance information to your registered mobile number.
- To get SMS containing the last three transactions, give a call to number- 09266292665.
how to check Federal Bank balance
- Federal Bank recently introduced a missed call balance enquiry service. Now a Federal Bank customer could quickly check the client’s Account Balance details right from the comfort of the client’s home.
- To register, send an SMS in the format: ACTBAL<space>14 Digit Account Number to the number 9895088888 from your registered mobile number. After doing this, your name will become eligible to avail of the missed call balance checking service.
- To get Account Balance details, give a call to the number- 8431900900. After a few rings, the call will get disconnected automatically. Within a few minutes, the Bank will send Account Balance details to the registered mobile number.
Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank internet
- Indian Overseas Bank customers will first bank that has the policy to make sure that their numbers are registered to make use of this service. SMS format : ACT<space>Your Account Number- to the name- +919551099007. This will turn your mobile number to make use of the missed call balance enquiry service.
- Just call the number- 04442220004. The call will get disconnected after a few rings. The Bank will send a message containing the Customer’s Account Balance details.
South Indian Bank
customer care South Indian Bank
- South Indian Bank clients, who have registered and linked their mobile number with Bank Account, may make use of this missed call balance enquiry service. You have to register your mobile number with the Bank.
- After registering, dial the number- 09223008488. The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- The Bank will then send a text message containing the Account details to that mobile number.
Saraswat Bank balance check
- Saraswat Bank is a Co-Operative Bank placed in about six states of India. A customer will have to register the client’s mobile number at the home branch. After registering, the Client may dial 9223040000 for getting Account balance details and dial 9223501111 for obtaining details about the last 3 transactions.
- The call will get disconnected automatically and the bank will send detail via SMS.
corporation bank balance check no
- Corporation Bank has an exciting and helpful missed call balance enquiry service.
- Get account balance info in Hindi, dial the number- 09289792897 (India) or 919289792897 (clients from abroad)
- To get account details in English, dial the number 09268892688 (customers in India) and 919268892688 (customers staying abroad).
- This service can be used only 3 times a day.
Punjab & Sind Bank
PUNJAB SIND BANK Balance Check Number
- Punjab Sind customer has two numbers, using they can check their Account Balance details.
- One number is paid for service while the other number is toll-free.
- customer must be registered with the Bank to make use of this service, the mobile number of the. The missed call balance enquiry numbers are 1800221908 Toll-Free number and 02227811200.
- Customers may also check other information such as the last 5 transaction details and Cheque status enquiry using the numbers as mentioned above.
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Hyderabad balance enquiry number balance enquiry number
- SBH is one of the five merged Banks of SBI (State Bank of India).
- Balance enquiry service, SBH customers have to use the same number of SBI, But the registration procedure is a little bit different.
- To register a mobile number with the Bank, send the SMS “REGSBH” <space> Account number to the number 09223488888.
- After registering successfully, clients may dial the number 09223766666 and get Account balance details.
- To know about a mini statement, dial the number 09223866666.
Also Read: Is Aliexpress safe?
State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Patiala customer care no
- SBP is one of the Associate Bank of SBI. To get balance, the missed call number of SBP calls is the same as that of SBP. Only the procedure of registration for missed call balance enquiry service is different.
- To register number with the Bank, send the SMS “REGSBP <space> Account Number” to the number 09223488888. After Successfully registration, Account holders have to dial the number 09223766666 and get Account balance information. To know about a mini statement, dial the number 09223866666.
State Bank of Travancore
STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE (MERGED WITH SBI) Balance Check Number
- Also known as SBT, is it one of the five Associate Banks of SBI. Missed call balance checking number of SBT and SBI are the same. Just the registration process for making use of this service is different.
- To register a mobile number with the Bank, send the SMS- “REGSBT <space> Account Number” to the number 09223488888. After registering successfully, Account holders may dial the number- 09223766666 and get Account balance details. To get a mini statement, dial the number- 09223866666
State Bank of Mysore
STATE BANK OF MYSORE (MERGED WITH SBI) Balance Check Number
- Known by the short name of SBM is one of the five Associate Banks of SBI. Missed call balance enquiry numbers of SBI and its Associate Banks are the same.
- To register a mobile number with the Bank, send the SMS in this format: “REGSBM <space> Account Number” to the number 09223488888. After registering successfully, Account holders may dial the number- 09223766666 and get Account balance details. To get a mini statement, dial the number- 09223866666.
STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR Balance Check Number
- It is one of the Associate Bank of the SBI known as SBBJ. The balance enquiry number is the same as SBI. SMS for registering for missed call balance enquiry service is different though.
- To register mobile number with the Bank then send the SMS as this format REGSBBJ <space> Account Number to the number 09223488888. After registering successfully, account clients may dial the number 09223766666 and get Account balance information. To get a mini statement, dial the number 09223866666.
United Bank Of India Balance Check Number
- United Bank customers may use SMS, USSD codes or the United Bank app to obtain account balance info or mini statement on their mobile phones. The USSD code method is advantageous and secure at the same time.
- United Bank of India clients may dial *99*63# or *99# to get access to options like account balance enquiry, mini statement, etc. You are talking about SMS, sending “BAL <space>Your MPIN” to 9223173933 will help you get your account balance information. “MINI <space> Your MPIN” will get you the mini statement.
Dena Bank Balance Check Number
- A well-known bank in India, Move by the bank has made banking more convenient and easy for its customers.
- To make the missed call balance facility, a customer’s number must be registered in Dena Bank’s CUMM menu. If your number hasn’t been disclosed, you may approach your home branch and get this task done.
- To get account balance details by SMS, give a missed call to the number- 09289356677.
- To get a mini statement by SMS, give a missed call to the number- 09278656677.
RBL Bank Balance Check Number
- RBL is one of the private sector banks in India. This bank is headquartered in Kolhapur. RBL is known to offer various banking and financial services to its customers. The bank has a loyal customer base.
- Time and again, RBL has successfully implemented the latest banking technologies in their services. The balance enquiry number of RBL is 18004190610
Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- A headquarter bank placed in Kolkata and owned by Bandhan Financial Services Limited. The bank has various services to its customers, such as microloans, savings account, current account. The balance checking number of Bandhan Bank is 18002588181.
DCB Bank Balance Check Number
- It is a private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai. DCB is expanding at a rapid pace.
- They are opening new branches and ATMs in a bid to boost their market penetration. The missed call balance number of DCB is – 7506660011.
Catholic Syrian Bank Balance Check Number
- Known as CSB, it is a private sector bank. CSB has headquartered section in Thrissur, Kerala. Missed call to check the balance of CSB number is 09895923000.
Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
- It is a Regional Rural Bank known as KGB. This bank is headquartered in Malappuram and the Missed call balance enquiry number of Kerala Gramin Bank is – 9015800400.
Citi Bank Balance Check Number
- Use this number to obtain your bank balance: 9880752484. Just give a missed call to the number and know more about the bank balance sent to your mobile phone through SMS. Before placing the call, make sure that your mobile number is registered with the bank. This will help you get the benefits of mobile banking.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Balance Check Number
- The balance checking number of this bank: 09212438888.
- Do the same missed call procedure and get account balance info sent to your registered mobile number.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number
- Balance enquiry number of Dhanlaxmi Bank: 08067747700. Give a missed call and get details of the account balance on the phone.
IDBI Bank Balance Check Number
- A well-known Government-owned Bank in India.
- It is known for its fast procedure of tasks and excellent customer care services.
- The balance enquiry number is 18008431122.
- For the mini statement, the number is 18008431133. Follow the same missed call process.
Here is the list of all Bank Balance enquiry Official Missed Call Number Of All Bank of India. We hope this article is helpful to you.