Are you in search for a link to download Hotstar for PC? Yes, we are here to guide you. Hotstar is a media streaming stage which can be used to stream movies, TV shows, live sports, and news.
Hotstar is a free app available on both the iOS and Android operating systems that are built and published by Star India. It is a live TV app where you can watch tv shows and movies. Hotstar is one of the most famous live TV android apps.
Today, I am here to guide that will make you understand the procedures required to download Hotstar application for PC running Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and even Windows XP operating systems.
Features of Hotstar for PC
- Watch latest TV shows, including favourite ones from around the world as soon as their television debut gets advertised.
- Stream TV channels and latest movies in English and also all popular Indian languages.
- The Hotstar app is open and free to download and use.
- Unlock Premium content on Hotstar would require you to pay Rs. 199 per month for the premium version.
- One month is free for new signups.
- There are over 3 million active downloads from the Google Play Store.
- The Hotstar application lets you download and watch the content in the app, in case you have a poor internet connection.
- The application offers you to watch tv serials, movies, sports and other contents for free of cost.
- Hotstar is installable on your Android device as well as you can use it directly from your computer browser.
- From the desktop browser, you can watch and enjoy a TV show without logging on the App.
- While watching a video, the user can also select different video feature and quality.
|Android Emulators||Bluestacks, Memu, Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7/8/10 , Mac|
|App Developer||Novi Digital|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK Size||31.70 MBs|
Download and Install Hotstar App on PC and Laptop [Windows XP, 7, 8, 10]
There are two ways to download Hotstar on PC
- Download hotstar for PC using Bluestacks
- Download Hotstar using Nox App player
Download hotstar for PC using Bluestacks
First, download and install the Android Emulator app “BlueStacks” on your Windows machine
- After the installation, the BlueStacks Android Emulator, Run the app from your Windows PC.
- You have to register and login to the BlueStacks Emulator app. User can do the same using your Google Accounts.
- After logging in, at the top corner of the BlueStacks Android Emulator app window, you will be able to see a Search bar.
- Type the keyword “Hotstar App” in the search bar and press Enter.
- The BlueStacks application will then search for applications that match for your keyword and represent you with a different list of results.
- The official Hotstar app is always most likely be present at the top of the search results. Also be sure that the developer of the Hotstar application is Novi Digital, as they are the official developers of the Hotstar app.
- Click on the Hotstar application and then click on the Install button and installation will start .
- Now the Hotstar Android app has been installed on your windows.
- Need to wait for the completing of downloading and installation processes.
- You can now use the Hotstar app on your Windows PC and laptop without facing any issues with the help of the BlueStacks Android Emulator app.
Download Hotstar using Nox App player
- On Hotstar, you will get all the old tv-series and episodes.You will not find an anime series on Hotstar.
- If you don’t know about BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC application, then here are the steps: how you can install.
- Launch Hotstar app on Windows PC and Laptop running Windows 7/8/10 and Windows XP operating systems without having to install the Android BlueStacks Emulator
- Download, install and run Nox App Player on your Windows-powered PC or Laptop. Nox App Player is an alternative of BlueStacks for Windows.
- Once the completion of the installation of Nox App Player on your Windows device, then you will have to download the Hotstar APK separately for Android from here on to your Personal Computer.
- Be sure to place the downloaded Hotstar APK to a new folder on your Windows desktop.
- Here is your app, Now launch the Nox App Player app in your PC.
- Search for the Hotstar APK file that you downloaded to your PC earlier within the Nox App Player for Windows,.
- Wait for the installation the Hotstar APK in Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Hotstar has a friendly and accurate user interface. Which helps the user to survey their favourite tv program or films easily.
- It has a sports section for the sports lover.
- Hotstar premium subscription only costs Rs.199 every month and it also comes with a one-month free claim for new user.
- There is no specific desktop app for the Hotstar.
- You cannot enter most of the English contents without paying for the Hotstar premium.