Download Flud Torrent Downloader for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac) : Flud is an excellent app based on the Android platform for downloading multiple torrents files without having to compromise with the speed. Torrents have proven to be the easiest and simplest way for sharing large files without incurring any charges.
In addition to this, you will also be able to download Movies, Songs, Software, etc for free from Torrent on various platforms. In Today’s date, it’s quite safe to say that Torrent has become the most reliable way to download digital products or content for free of cost.
Being able to download premium stuff for free of cost definitely sounds amazing, but at the same time, you will also need a resilient Torrent client in order to download the torrent files on your device. Of course, it’s not difficult to find a torrent client these days since there are a lot of them available on the web. However, finding a reliable and powerful Torrent client might prove to be difficult, especially one that works flawlessly with multiple torrent files.
Brief Intro On Flud App
Flud is a feature-rich BitTorrent client especially designed and developed for Android devices. The App is globally available in the Google Play Store for Android users. Flud App has been currently used by millions of users from all over the world for downloading Torrent files on their devices.
The benefit of using Flud app over others is that it does not limit your download or upload speed when you’re dealing with multiple torrent files. The App has lived up to its name and gained massive popularity from its inception.
Therefore, a lot of users have started looking for ways to install Flud App on PC to download large torrent files. You may take a look at the below list of features to know more about the Flud App.
Also Read: KineMaster for PC
Features Of Flud App
In the list below, we’ve covered all the key features that you would get to enjoy in the Flud App. Obviously, we can’t pen down everything that’s available in the app, which would make the list too lengthy.
- Download as many Torrent files as you want at maximum speed on your PC using the Flud App.
- You can select any file from the list that you wish to download from a Torrent file and leave the rest.
- The App allows you to specify priorities whenever there are multiple Torrent files being downloaded.
- Users can move the Torrent files to any other folder while downloading the Torrent file on their device.
- Flud can instantly recognize and detect the Magnet links available on the page from your Browser App.
- You can download Torrents that are filled with a large number of files without any issue on your device.
- The App comes with special features such as IP Filtering, Proxy support, and Encryption support.
- A simple yet materialistic user interface that makes the navigation smooth and easy in the Flud App.
- You can also enable RSS feed support to automatically download the Torrent download files.
- No annoying or intrusive advertisements anywhere in the Flud App to ensure interruption-free experience.
The above list of features should definitely give you enough reasons to have the Flud app installed on your PC. If so, then make sure to stick with the article to know its installation process as well.
Requirements For Flud App On PC
As you may already know, Flud App is officially limited to smartphones that are running on the Android platform. So, we’ll be making use of a third-party Android Emulator known as Bluestacks to install the Flud App on PC. However, before diving into the process, make sure you have the following requirements available on your PC.
Note:- Flud App itself has no special requirements, however, the following requirements are essential in order to run the Android Emulator smoothly on your PC.
- At least 4 GB of RAM should be available on your PC to run the Android Emulator.
- A minimum of 2 GB free storage space should be available on your Hard disk.
- An active internet connection is required to download and use the Flud app on your PC.
- Your PC should be running on Windows 7 or higher version to use the Android Emulator.
You’re good to proceed with the installation method if you have all the above-mentioned requirements on your PC.
How To Install Flud App on PC
Make sure to perform all the below provided steps properly to successfully install the Android Emulator on your PC. Once the Emulator is installed, we’ll move to the installation of Flud App on PC.
Install Bluestacks Emulator On PC
It’s recommended to download the latest version of Bluestacks Emulator from its official website to ensure the smooth functioning of the Flud App on your PC. Go ahead with the following steps for the installation of Bluestacks Emulator.
- Go to the official site of Bluestacks and download the Emulator installation file from there on your PC.
- Navigate to your “Downloads” folder and Run the “Emulator” file as “Admin” to proceed further.
- Grant the permission to install the Bluestacks App as Admin on your PC to start the installation.
- Select the path where you want the Emulator to be installed and follow the on-screen instructions.
- It may take a few minutes for the Emulator to finish installing on your PC, so be patient.
Now you can move to the next step once the installation of Bluestacks Emulator is competed on your PC.
Install Flud App On PC
The installation process of Flud App is quite simple and straightforward, in fact, it wouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to finish installing Flud App on your PC with the help of Bluestacks Emulator.
- Launch the Bluestacks Emulator on your PC and wait for a few seconds for it to load properly.
- Sign in with your Google account in the Emulator or create a new one if you wish.
- Open the Google Play Store App and look for the “Flud App” using the “Search” option.
- Go to the official page of Flud App in the Play Store and select “Install” option to download the App.
- Flud App will begin to install automatically once the download is complete on your PC.
Now you may start using the Flud App after installation is completed successfully on your Emulator. You may have to grant certain permissions in order for the app to function properly on your PC.
Pros & Cons of Using Flud App On PC
Pros:– As stated earlier in the features part, Flud App comes with a lot of useful features that it makes it an ideal BitTorrent client for download Torrent files on your PC. It would be wise to have the Flud app installed on your PC which will automatically detect Magnet links from your browser app. So, you don’t have to manually download the Torrent file and add it to the Flud App, which would take a lot of time.
Flud App works excellently on other Android Emulators as well, you don’t have to rely on Bluestacks. In fact, you can any other Android Emulator such as Nox, GenyMotion to install the Flud app on your PC. The best part about Flud App is that you won’t be forced to see banner advertisements which could be frustrating. In fact, there are literally no ads anywhere in the Flud App, to make sure your experience is interruption-free in the Flud App.
Cons:- Well, there’s nothing much to complain about the usage of Flud App on PC because the App never fails to live up to its name. However, you may sometimes find it difficult to manage the Torrent files in the Flud app on your PC. It’s because the Flud App is designed to be used on the Android platform and It works flawlessly on Android devices. But, since we’re using the Android version of Flud via Android Emulator, it may take a bit of time to get used to it.
Overall, you won’t find anything else disturbing or annoying to complain in the Flud App. You just have to spend some time with the App to know its hooks in order to make the best out of it on your PC.
Flud is a freemium App that doesn’t require any kind of membership or subscription to get started. Users can start downloading the Torrent files via Flud App with just one click on Android and PC. It’s one of those worthy Apps that you should definitely check out on your PC. In case of any further queries or doubts, let us know in the comments.