How to Remove Caller Tune in Jio?
Method 1: By using SMS service to remove the caller tune-
- Open the Message app on your phone.
- Type ‘Stop’ in the message area and send it to 56789.
- To confirm your deactivation from the caller tune feature, reply with ‘1‘.
- When the deactivation is confirmed, the user will receive a confirmation SMS by the
- company stating ‘JioTunes services have been deactivated on your number’.
Method 2: By using My Jio Application to remove the caller tune-
- Open MyJio application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the ‘JioTunes’ option from the menu.
- Check ‘My Subscriptions page’ and click on ‘Deactivate JioTune’ at the bottom of your mobile screen.
At the confirmation page, tap on ‘Yes’ to remove the caller tune feature successfully.
Method 3: By using IVR (Interactive Voice Response System)
- Open the dialer app on your phone and dial 155223 from your Jio number. (Note dial from the Jio number from which you want to remove the caller tune feature)
- Choose the language as per the choice in which you want to hear the prompt. Press 1 for English or press 2 for Hindi.
- The IVR will tell you about all the active Value-added-services on that Jio number.
- Choose the Jio Tune option to deactivate the caller tune feature.
- Read further in case you don’t want to deactivate the caller tune but want to change it.
How to Change Caller Tune in Jio?
Method 1: By sending SMS
- Activate your favorite Jio tune by sending an SMS.
- To choose from a movie song type, MOVIE “Movie Name” and send it to 56789.
- To choose from an Album song type, ALBUM “Album Name” and send it to 56789.
- To choose a song by a specific SINGER type SINGER “Singer Name” and send it to 56789.
- You will receive an SMS with song options. Reply to the message with the correct number assigned to the song you want to activate as your caller tune.
- You will receive the last confirmation message to set your caller tune. For that, you need to reply with “Y” to that message.
- Now you have successfully activated your favorite Jio tune free for 30 days.
Method 2: By using Jio Music App on your phone
- Firstly you need to download the Jio Music app (size 8mb) from Google play store or app store.
- After opening the app, a login id and password window will appear, but all you need to do is to skip that option.
- A language selecting a window will appear with many regional languages available. Choose your favorite from the options.
- Now select your favorite album or song playlist. A list will appear when you will enter the song or album name.
- There will be an option of three dots on the right side of every song. By clicking it, you will see an option as “Set as JioTunes“.
- Click it, and there you go.
Also Read:- Fastest Internet Browser
Method 3: Using the star (*) button to copy the caller tune from another Reliance Jio user.
- You need to call the person whose caller tune you want to copy.
- Now press the star(*) button on the dialer.
- You will receive a consent message to which you have to reply with ‘Y’ within 30 minutes.
- You have successfully activated that JioTune on your Jio number.