Is ES File Explorer safe?
Yes, it is a completely safe application. First, let me explain to you about its safety by its Info and the best features.
What is ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is a completely featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents) manager for both local and networked use. It helps you organize your phone and files in an effective and efficient way free of charge. Previously, ES File Explorer used to be the go-to file browser when Android was still growing.
Essentially, it acts as a great tool for managing files and programs. Plus, it comes with a great number of new features like a tool for killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage, and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device and PC
ES File Explorer is the most known file manager for Android devices available today.
ES File Explorer Features
ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports to maintain your android device and files efficiently and properly and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager
- Powerful and robust tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket.
- File Manager: Manage your data and files with copy, cut, paste, rename, and compress functions
- Built-in players for several file types: Tap to play music/videos, check Photos and documents.
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Grants user to compress and decompress unpack RAR files, ZIP files, and generate encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files.
Remote File Access
- Cloud Storage: Supports Box.net, DropboxGoogle Drive, Sugarsync, Yandex, OneDrive, Amazon S3, and more clouds platforms
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is allowed, you can manage files on your phone from your PC.
- Features as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files and data on, FTPS, FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV servers as manage as files on SD card
- Accessible to your home PC: Through your android gadget via WiFi with SMB
Also Read: Is Aliexpress safe?
File transfer and File Explorer
- Root device Explorer: The ultimate set of data and file control tools for root users. It gives access to the entire file system and all data records and allows the user to alter permissions.
- Bluetooth data and file browser: Copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Manager supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring data and files between Bluetooth paired devices.
- Wi-Fi File and data transfer: Use your windows device to wirelessly edit your mobile files and data using FTP.
Library and Other
- Search any and every file in seconds
- App Manager: Classify, back up, uninstall and create shortcuts to applications
- SD Card Analyst: Examine for Application Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Built Files and Redundancy Files to detect Sensitive Permission, help save space & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your applications better
- Dispatch tasks with a single click, improve memory and boost up your machine: Includes a simple widget that appears on the home screen to let us recognize your current RAM status and automatically remove tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications want to keep controlling. For this feature, the Task Manager module is needed.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete trash files that take up important storage space. The Task Manager module is necessary for this feature.
- ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports you handle all your files and data whether they are stored in your device’s RAM, microSD card, cloud storage accounts. ES File Explorer allows you to move, copy, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storage.
- Simple to use file and application manager
- scan multimedia including images, videos, songs as well as other documents
- used as LAN Samba and FTP client
- grants access to a user’s pictures, song, videos, data, and documents
- lightweight size at only 15.7 MB
- supports more than 30 languages
- filter files using Search
- allows login using sftp key file
- allows being opened/share in browser menu in web view
- allows users to analyze directory in property
- clean, organized design