VirtualXposed APK:- Xposed Framework is one of the most widely downloaded frameworks which helps the user in customizing their android device and modify its functions as needed. The framework is developed by an indie developer who goes by the name, “Rovo96” in the android development community.
Xposed Framework is one of its kind, which enables the user to download other apps or modules or tweaks on their devices without going through the hectic process of flashing via custom memory. The framework also enables the user to change the appearance of the device and increase its performance by tweaking certain system settings.
The framework has proven to be quite useful and has been downloaded by millions of users from around the world. However, there’s one downside of the Xposed Framework, it requires superuser privileges in order to be installed and function properly. In short, your should have a rooted Android device to use the Xposed Framework for installing modules or tweaks on your device.
The majority of the people don’t prefer rooting their devices because of the risks associated with rooting. Therefore, a developer known as Weishu, from China, has developed an alternative framework called Virtual Xposed through which you can install modules on your device without root access. Go ahead with the article to know more about the Virtual Xposed App and how to install it on your Android device.
What Is Virtual Xposed App
As you may already know, the Xposed Framework cannot be installed on non-rooted Android devices to modify system functions. The way Xposed Framework works is by replacing the app-process and ART run time in order to customize or tweak system-wide functionalities. Therefore, a lot of people are looking for an alternative to Xposed Framework that doesn’t require superuser access to install other modules.
If you’ve come here looking for the same, then you’ve stopped at the right place. Virtual Xposed is an alternative to Xposed, which allows you to install certain modules or tweak without having to root your device. Virtual Xposed makes all the apps run inside a virtual container and then links them with Xposed with the help of Epic (an exposed yet non-invasive runtime framework for Android)
Xposed Framework uses a troublesome method for installing modules on your Android devices, while on the other hand, Virtual Xposed lets you install certain modules by creating a virtual environment or container on your root without root access. The App is already quite famous among Android users in China, you may check out the following list to know more features of Virtual Xposed Apk.
Features Of Virtual Xposed App
Virtual Xposed is basically a fork of Virtual App, which cleverly manages to create virtual spaces on your Android in which apps run as plugins. Xposed Framework on Android contains all the following list of features.
- You don’t need a rooted device or superuser access in order to install or use the Virtual Xposed app.
- Certain modules can be installed on your Android device without having to modify the system image.
- Xposed Framework performs exceptionally even on Android devices without bootloader unlocked.
- The application features a simple and easy to understand interface to enhance the user experience.
- You can install a limited set of modules on your device to customize or modify system functions.
- Xposed Framework can be installed on any Android device without any special requirements.
- You can use Xposed Framework on any Android device for free, only for personal use though.
- Quite a large community to share your experience or ask for help in case if you’re facing any issues.
I hope the above list of features would have given you plenty of reasons to try out Virtual Xposed on your Android device. Go ahead with the following guide to install the Virtual Xposed on your device and check out it yourself.
Requirements To Install Virtual Xposed App
There are a few things that you should have on your Android device in order to install and use the Virtual Xposed app. Make sure you have the following list of requirements before jumping into the installation process directly.
- You need to have at least 50 MB of free storage space for installing a Virtual Xposed App.
- You should have Micro G (Google Play Services) on your Android device to run Virtual Xposed App.
In case, if you don’t have Micro G app installed on your device, then go through the instruction steps provided in the following section to install it on your Android device. You may proceed with the installation of Virtual Xposed to install the app on your device.
How To Install Micro G Services
Certain apps or features require Google Play Services in order to run on your Android device. Micro G is basically a replica of Google Play Services, useful for apps that require GMS core to run properly on your device. Go ahead with the following steps to install Micro G on your Android device.
- Go to the official website of Micro G project using the browser app on your Android device.
- Now download the appropriate Apk file format of Micro G from the official site on your device.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” folder and Tap on the downloaded apk file to begin the installation.
- You need to confirm the installation by selecting “Install” whenever prompted on your screen.
- Micro G will be installed on your Android device within a few seconds post-confirmation.
Micro G is a lightweight application, which doesn’t require any further setup after installation to function. Don’t worry, if you don’t find Micro G icon or app in your App drawer, it’s successfully installed on your Android device.
Also Read: Download Roblox Studio
How To Install Virtual Xposed App
The best part about the Virtual Xposed app is that you don’t need to have any technical knowledge in order to install it on your Android device. The entire process of installing Virtual Xposed is quite simple and straightforward, you don’t need to perform flashing or use any additional software to install the application on your device. Simply follow the below-mentioned steps properly on your device and you’re all set.
Note:- In order to install any third party apk files, you must enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device. Open up Settings->Navigate to Developer Options->Find the option “Allow Installations From Unknown Sources”-> Toggle it to enable. Now you can close the settings and follow the below steps.
- Go to the official GitHub page of Virtual Xposed and download it on your Android device.
- Go to your “Downloads” and open up the file to find Virtual Xposed Apk file inside it.
- Extract the Apk file and place it anywhere on your storage space using any extractor app.
- Navigate to the Apk file using File Manager And Tap on it to start the installation process.
- Tap on “Install” option whenever prompted on your device to begin the process.
- That’s all, Virtual Xposed app will be installed on your Android device in a couple of seconds.
You can start using the Virtual Xposed on your Android device to install certain modules to customize or improve the appearance of your device. Make sure to follow the below steps to install Xposed Modules in Virtual Xposed app if you’re using it for the first time.
How To Install Modules In Virtual Xposed
In case, if you’re finding it difficult to install Xposed modules in Virtual Xposed app, then go ahead with the following steps on your Android device. However, please keep in mind, that you can install only a few selected Xposed modules inside Virtual Xposed.
- Launch the Virtual Xposed App on your Android device and let it load for a few seconds.
- Open up “Xposed Framework” app inside the Virtual space on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Menu option of Xposed Framework and open up “Download” section.
- Select any Module from the available list and install it from its description page.
- Go back to the home screen of Xposed Framework app and Open up “Modules Section”.
- Find the Module that you have just downloaded and enable it to proceed further.
- Tap and hold the home button of Virtual Xposed app to open up Settings Menu.
- Scroll down and select the option “Reboot” in order to activate the installed module.
Note:- You won’t be able to use the module if you don’t activate by going into the Modules section of Xposed framework app.
List Of Supported Modules In Virtual Xposed
Unfortunately, the list of supported modules in Virtual Xposed isn’t nearly as big as you might be thinking. At the moment, only the modules which are mentioned in the list below are supported in Virtual Xposed app. The modules which aren’t mentioned below cannot be installed or enabled in Virtual Xposed app. Make sure to check if the module you’re trying to install is mentioned in the list below.
- XPrivacyLua:- A powerful privacy manager for devices with Android version 6.0 or higher.
- XInsta:- Instagram Xposed Module to add extra features,
- Micro X Module:- A module of WeChat application for extra features.
- YouTube Adaway:- Helps in removing ads from YouTube App on your device.
- Min Min Guard:- Easily remove ads from other Android apps.
- Variables of Applications:- This module is useful in modifying certain things such as maximizing frame rates in games like King of Glory, etc
- Volume Booster Module:- A net ease module for cloud music and other stuff.
- WeChat We Learn English:- Automatically translates all Chinese messages to English in WeChat application.
- Rushing Assistant:- A virtual assistant that answers whatever you ask.
- All other WeChat Modules are available in Xposed Framework.
These were the list of supported modules in Xposed Modules to install in Virtual Xposed App on any non-rooted Android device.
Limitations Of Virtual Xposed App
As stated earlier, Virtual Xposed can help in installing certain modules without root access on your Android device. Any module that makes changes or adds new functionalities system-wide cannot be installed in the Virtual Xposed app. In addition to this, Resource hooks aren’t supported as well at the moment.
You’ll have to wait for some more time to receive updates from the developer. Make sure to check the bookmark this page on your browser to easily access in the future. We’ll update the article with the new information on features and supported modules once the update is released.
Overall, Virtual Xposed is quite useful, especially if you don’t like the idea of rooting your Android device. Virtual Xposed is an ideal way of installing non-system wide modules on your Android device without worrying about root access. In case, if you’re facing any further issues, then let us know in the comment section below.